Awards & Achievements
As the exclusive world-wide distributor of ConvertU2′s technology programs and software suites, CU2 Global is proud to publicly acknowledge the awards and achievements of ConvertU2. Stephen Koop, the director and founder of ConvertU2, has won several awards for multiple technologies since 1998.
- February 2010: ConvertU2 is a finalist as one of the top 20 most innovative companies in South Australia – see http://www.top20innovation.com.au for more information
- December 2009: Fujitsu Consulting Australia commence rollout of the 2SQL Technology to a Government department in Australia.
- March 2009: Fujitsu Consulting Australia sign up with Convertu2 to sell and promote 2SQL to their customer base.
- January 2007: First significant sale of 2SQL in America. Click here to see the client’s testimonial.
- August 2006: Guest Speaker for Microsoft at Tech Ed in Sydney. Due to Steve’s technical expertise in the Microsoft Access to SQL Server Market, he provided a one hour seminar at this coveted event.
- August 2006: Sale of 2SQL Licence to Department of Defence Victoria through Kesem Technologies Pty Ltd.
- November 2005: IT Secrets Software Innovation Award for 2SQL – 2nd prize.